1. The Site may use a technology called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing information that are saved on your computer by the webpage that you are visiting. They are used to help provide additional functionality to the Site and to help us analyze Site usage. There are two kinds of cookies:
- Persistent cookie: This kind of cookie is used for "remembering" information such as your username and password and is stored for a specific period of time or on your computer for as long as you decide to not "log out" of this subscription service. If you don't use the function "Don't ask for my username and password in the future" such cookies will never be stored on your computer.
- Session cookie: This kind of cookie is used to keep track of, for example, which language you have chosen on the webpage. During the time you visit a site, such cookies are saved temporarily in the memory of your computer. A session cookie is not stored for a long time on your computer and usually disappears when you close your web browser. By using such cookies, Zenoah hopes to better target relevant information to our visitors.
2. Below is a list of cookies used on zenoah.co.jp:
3. Below is a list of third party cookies used on zenoah.co.jp:
Zenoah also occassional uses DoubleClick cookies for varying periods of time. These are provided by our online advertising supplier, and these cookies are used to serve our internet advertisements on other sites. Some of our web pages may contain electronic images that help us see how users interact on these pages. They may also provide DoubleClick with information about the interaction.
Zenoah also uses Google Analytics cookies to allow them to identify certain demographical information for marketing purposes. Users remain anonymous to Husqvarna who receive selected information from the supplier to help them target market activities more efficiently.
This text has been updated last November 25th 2014.